+2 01200070979 | [email protected]

Villa 3 bedrooms for sale in Jebal Ain Sokhna

33
Reference: NS 26563
EGP 6,050,000
MLS Realty
+201200070979
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000

EGP 6,050,000


Villa 3 bedrooms for sale in Jebal Ain Sokhna

Reference:
NS 26563
Type:
Townhouse
Price:
EGP 6,050,000 Installment
Building Area:
167 sqm
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
3
View:
Sea View
Year Built:
4
Listed:
Sun 26 Mar 2023
About Jebal Ain Sokhna

Villa 3 Bedrooms for Sale in Jebal - Ain Sokhna By PRE

Jebal Ain Sokhna is a stunning mountainous residential compound located in Ain Sokhna, Egypt. The compound is built amidst the beauty of nature, surrounded by mountains and offering its residents a breath-taking view of the Red Sea.

Jebal Ain Sokhna is an exceptional residential project that features modern villas and chalets with unique architectural designs. The compound provides a range of modern amenities and facilities, ensuring that residents experience the highest standards of luxury and comfort.

The compound covers an area of approximately 1,400,000 square meters, with approximately 18% being built-up areas while the remaining 82% is dedicated to parks, natural reserves, and scenic landscapes. All residential units are fully equipped with modern technology and are available in a variety of distinct styles, satisfying the diverse requirements of buyers.

Located on the Red Sea coast, Jebal Ain Sokhna offers a unique opportunity for residents to indulge in various leisure activities, such as swimming, diving, and snorkeling. The compound features various sports facilities, including a golf course, volleyball court, basketball court, and much more to suit every taste.

The compound offers its residents a unique and luxurious lifestyle with its world-class amenities such as the commercial area which includes various high-end brands of restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping outlets. The compound features a luxurious clubhouse, spa, sauna, and jacuzzi, providing residents with the opportunity to relax and unwind. Security is consistently maintained through advanced protection systems and 24-hour security personnel, thereby ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents.

In conclusion, Jebal Ain Sokhna is an amazing residential compound that offers residents stunning views of the Red Sea, in a location that combines the beauty of nature with modern amenities and facilities. The compound is a perfect destination for those who seek luxury living in a peaceful environment, surrounded by natural beauty. By offering top-notch amenities and promoting an elegant lifestyle, Jebal Ain Sokhna provides a unique and one-of-a-kind experience for its residents that exceeds expectations.

https://www.jebalsokhna.com/NS26563

MLS Realty
+201200070979

Other properties for sale in Jebal

Villas for sale in Jebal, Ain Sokhna resorts
EGP 4,343,900

Green color means pay in installments    


Ain Sokhna
3 Bedrooms
Villa for sale in Jebal resort
EGP 15,263,200
Ain Sokhna
3 Bedrooms
Standalone villa for sale in Jebal
EGP 9,263,200
Ain Sokhna
4 Bedrooms
Fully finished standalone villas for sale in Jebal with installments
EGP 13,263,200
Ain Sokhna
4 Bedrooms
Standalone villas 4 bedrooms for sale in Jebal Ain Sokhna
EGP 14,135,000
Ain Sokhna
4 Bedrooms